Release 0.4 - Winforms and Telescope part 2

Winforms

So last time I talked about my first contribution to Winforms writing unit tests for a few classes, continuing working on the issue I've picked, and that ended up evolving a bit.

What happened with the PR?

Some fixes were requested by the Winforms team, which were made by me but things got rather complex when I found out that the testing framework was unable to access some classes and methods required to test the classes to which I was writing the unit tests.

After facing the problem mentioned above with access to classes within the Winforms project I made an extensive research about the frameworks and asked the expert team for help on how to proceed with it, and thankfully the team was super supportive and gave me a lot of information on how to go around this problem.

After receiving this information I look forward to fix my tests and submit an updated PR to the project and keep working on the issue!

My PR for R0.4

For my release 0.4 I wrote unit tests for another class, rather smaller than the first one since I am still working on it.

I have also received a review and request to make changes to it, way simpler than the changes needed for the first PR, I am already working on them and I hope to get it up and merged soon.

Telescope

My contribution to Telescope this time is rather simple. After creating the logo on the last release I noticed that the link still pointed to my repository, so I have fixed the reference to CDOT's Telescope repository.

This PR was quickly approved and merged since it only touched the repo's Readme.md

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MERN Logins - My 2nd Contribution

Hacktoberfest #2 - UWP App Launcher