Entity Framework Core - Open Source

Having worked with .NET and Entity Framework before, it came to my interest that newest versions of .NET Core and Entity Framework are open-sourced projects. Entity Framework is a powerful tool used on modern patterns on the cloud, especially on Azure.

Entity Framework is entirely developed in C# and it allows your software to easily work with database data models on your code. It "abstracts" most of the code that would normally be required for data acessing and manipulation.

I find this project interesting because it is used on many enterprise companies and projects, including the company I worked my Co-op on, so I am very excited to be able to potentially collaborate with it and help improve Entity Framework, since it honestly made my life and the lives of my teammates easier.

For more information you can visit:

https://github.com/aspnet/EntityFrameworkCore

https://docs.microsoft.com/ef/core/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hacktoberfest #2 - UWP App Launcher

MERN Logins - My 2nd Contribution

Release 0.4 - Winforms and Telescope part 2